Hot new Dominator II Series Side Steps from Go Rhino install easily and strech the entire length of the cab. The main bar is built to fit high and tight, hiding the vehicles frame and providing better visual aesthetics and added protection from road debris. Drop down steps with unique custom aluminum step pads will not crack or break. Modular construction and application-specific installation brackets make for a faster, easier installation, and Go Rhino’s innovative, patented step and mounting system are among the best on the market today.
Bolt-on installation means no drilling is required on most models including Ford, Nissan, and Toyota. Minor drilling is required on Dodge and Chevy/GMC. No modifications to bars, brackets or installation techniques on trucks with a body lift. Dominator II steps are available in black powder-coat or polished stainless steel.
- Hot new double tube step design
- Custom aluminum step pads wont’t crack or break
- No drilling is required on Ford, Nissan, and Toyota
- Available in black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- 3 Year Warranty on Black
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Stainless